Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/39/d92531195/htdocs/skyfeathers/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/39/d92531195/htdocs/skyfeathers/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/39/d92531195/htdocs/skyfeathers/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/39/d92531195/htdocs/skyfeathers/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Remember Skyfeathers • View topic - Jehova's Sicknesses and North 40

Jehova's Sicknesses and North 40

Trying to find someone who was a part of the scene? Post here.

Moderator: skyfeathersdj

Jehova's Sicknesses and North 40

Postby The Strawberry Girl » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:26 pm

They were a.. I'm not sure what kind of music, grizzle punk, if that's a category, band. I was in it for the cute boys. I have forgotten their names. I think there were 2 johns. They were scary. Just curious if anyone knows anything about those guys.

Then there were huge parties at a big place called North 40 in Tampa. Some guy rented a house there. Does anyone remember that place?
The Strawberry Girl

strawberry girl

Postby Jason » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:35 am

Hey, I used to hang out with those guys.
Later on Vince (vocals) moved into my house in Pinellas Park.
He is now a sports news caster in TN!! I heard about this years ago, but just recently found a picture of him. He now is fatter and parts his hair to the side.
His name is Vince Lennon. Do a google search you can see the picture.
Yes the band had to Johns. One was John, one was John Hinkley (real name Hickey) also Paul was in the band.
I rode around with with guys and carried in many drum pieces so I could get into the shows for free.
The Lonesome Coyote days were the best for this band LOL.
Also what is really funny is I remember Vince was Jealous because my band
Death Squad did two shows at Skyfeathers and the owner gave us like 80 or so bux which was a hella of a lot of money
NO LOCALS were making hardly diddly squat back then.
I don't know if anyone remembers those Sunday(?) shows. They were fun until some Tampa punks fucked up the bathroom{?} and they decided NO MORE HARDCORE!
it's been over 20 years :)
Jason

Re: strawberry girl

Postby Arthag » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:07 am

Jason wrote: Also what is really funny is I remember Vince was Jealous because my band
Death Squad did two shows at Skyfeathers and the owner gave us like 80 or so bux which was a hella of a lot of money
I don't know if anyone remembers those Sunday(?) shows. They were fun until some Tampa punks fucked up the bathroom{?} and they decided NO MORE HARDCORE!

I remember that was pretty much the end of Skyfeathers altogether after that weekend. I went by the place 2 weekends later on a SATURDAY NIGHT, AND they were closed to the public. I don't know if it was because of the alcohol and drugs getting sneaked in there or what. I remember Skyfeathers was only open about 8 or 9 months.
Arthag

Return to People / Friends