Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/39/d92531195/htdocs/skyfeathers/phpBB3/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/39/d92531195/htdocs/skyfeathers/phpBB3/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
Remember Skyfeathers • View topic - Welcome to the Skyfeathers Forum

Welcome to the Skyfeathers Forum

Welcome + a few things about the Skyfeathers Forum

Moderator: skyfeathersdj

Welcome to the Skyfeathers Forum

Postby skyfeathersdj » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:09 am

Hi everyone.
I'm new to the running of forums and as such will be making it up as I go along.

Here's a few things about the forum:
- Anyone can read the messages in the forum.

- If you want to post or reply to posts, you must register. You must use a valid email address when you do - you will receive a confirmation email with a link that that you must click before you will be able to log in.
note: your email address will not shared or given to anyone.

- Please try to stay civil. Let's keep this forum a positive one. Let's try to avoid topics like politics and religion as they seem to inevitably end up with the gnashing of teeth and slashing of claws.

- Avatars: you can either host your avatar from your own server (saves on bandwidth for me) or from here. if you want to upload to this forum's server:
* the avatar must be under 6kb filesize and no bigger than 80x80 pixels *
If hosting avatars becomes a strain on bandwidth (which would require lots of people using this forum) I may change it to remote hosting only.

- For the moment, I'm the only one running this thing, therefore I must do it in an undemocratic way, so I guess it's a dictatorship, yeahhh, that's the ticket.

- Please tell me your suggestions for how to improve anything about this forum: new categories, new topics, reorganizing things, anything that comes to mind. Tell me tell me tell me how you do that thing... oops, just remembering Mr. Smith's words.

- and uhhhh, enjoy!

Ross - a.k.a. skyfeathersdj
skyfeathersdj
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the Skyfeathers Forum

Postby sweatstp » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:19 pm

i did it wrong the first time i tried to read. i sent you a message saying i couldn't read it.
disreguard that. thanks for all your work.
eric
sweatstp

Return to * Read This First *